|The complete Caterpillar 3126B (3-Valve) Series Kit with Toolbox||451-6581-00|
|Tap Guide Bushing||437-6581-40|
|Sleeve Removal Tool||437-6582-30|
|Casting Cleaning Brush||450-6951-05|
|Drive in Tool||437-6581-80|
(1) With the Tap (437-5331-80) and the Tap Guide Bushing (437-6551-40) thread the upper end of the worn sleeve while using "EA" Lube (468-9910-08).
(2) Insert the sleeve remover (437-6582-30) threaded puller shaft of the removal tool down into the old sleeve. Continue to torque the shaft into the sleeve until the shaft grips the sleeve tightly with the threads.
(3) With the puller bridge (or cup) in place between the puller nut and the face of the casting, and with the thrust bearing and the two thrust washers between the puller nut and the puller bridge, continue tightening down the puller nut and pull out the old sleeve as shown.
(1) Using the carbon steel casting brush (450-6951-05) clean out the inside of the injector sleeve bore area, insure the casting is clean in the square cut corner for proper sealing.
(2) Apply Ceramic Seal (468-9120-16) to the casting area and outside of the injector sleeve, then use the sleeve drive in tool (437-6581-80) and a hammer, drive the sleeve to the bottom of the casting.